Admin's Note Re: New NVDA user who's looking for Eloquence #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

I am coming to you as an unhappy, upset owner. I very rarely come to you in this state, but the reputation of this list is on the line. It is not acceptable, ever, to discuss or hint at illegal versions of software on this list. It is not acceptable to hint at emailing such copies of illegal software on this list. A number of messages were provided on legal methods for obtaining Eloquence by purchase, and the thread should have ended there. Any future discussion regarding emailing illegal copies of Eloquence are uncalled for, and go to the heart of the reputation of NVAccess, NVDA, and our community, as well as violating the Groups.io terms of service.

Any future hint at sending or receiving of illegal Eloquence or any other software on this list will be met with a revocation of posting privileges. This is a serious issue, and I will treat it as such.

Should you have questions, you are not welcome to respond on list. Please send your queries to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io so that we can discuss it off list, and have a cuppa tea. If you are unhappy with this message and wish to leave, please do so, do not announce your departure, and know that you will be welcome back should you choose to return. This thread is now locked.