Re: reading pdf files

Luke Davis

What program were you using to read the file?
Acrobat reader, Edge, some browser plugin, what?

Where did the PDF come from, and is it public so we can review it? If so, where in the PDF does this start to happen?

It's probably some encoding problem with the PDF--I find that very technical user manuals (I'm looking at you, Furman) often have similar very short line problems.

Luke
UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu wrote:

Today I tried to read an pdf file line by line. However it reads character by character or or word by word in parts of the file. It happened to me before
but today I wanted to get advise about it. I don't think problem doesn't occur in a braile display. I don't know why does it happen or how to solve it.