Re: Windows magnifier add on for nvda

hurrikennyandopo ...

I forgot to add in the link to the page where the add on is at present it can be found at https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/windowsMagnifier.en.html <https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/windowsMagnifier.en.html>

Gene nz

On 16/04/2021 11:09 am, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:
Hi guys

I have been asked about this add on for nvda.

The question is which operating system will it work on windows 8 or 10? I was also wondering if the add on works quite well why is it not in the stable main page is it still been worked on?

Has any one else used it? and does it work good on there machine? I have not got enough sight to see the screen but it is for a person with low vision.

Gene nz