locked Re: Where to send suggestions for NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

There is an add on that will already do this. Next time though submit your stuff in github. You will get a lot of us who can comment and modify code, I am not one of those who can code though.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 16 Apr 2021, at 10:06, Fernando Henrique Botelho wrote:

Dear all,

Where should small suggestions for changes or improvements to NVDA be sent?

For example, here is one:

Right now the command NVDA+S will switch from speech mode talk to speech mode off, to speech mode beeps, and then back.

I have no idea why or who uses speech mode beeps, but I suspect it is much less used than the two other modes. It is not just much more rare to need the beeps, but it is also very important to have a quick and easy toggle to turn speech on and off.

My suggestion is to have NVDA+S toggle between speech mode talk and speech mode off. And have the speech mode beeps be toggled on and off with a triple press of NVDA+S.

Thanks,

Fernando

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.