Re: Find On Page

Glenn / Lenny

Regardless of whether it is interfering with the app or not the thing is that it has never worked right, for me or anyone I've seen try to use it.
It should just take you to what you are looking for on the page.
To me, that is what has kept NVDA from being a very useful tool in the tool box, although it is always there, I seldom go for NVDA, because I use the find on page many times a day.
I think more folks should use it on web pages, but most people don't use web pages as much, and as proficiently as they should.
Glenn