Re: Can NVDA monitor a set area of the screen?

g melconian

Robin, you can still use window eyes on windows 10, if you so choose. Its not being supportedbut its still working on the latest updated version of windows 10 .

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 1:57 AM
To: NVDA List <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Can NVDA monitor a set area of the screen?

I was a long time window-eyes user, now using jaws which is a very bloated program.
In both of these programs one could set up a window around a portion of the screen and read it with a hot key.
can this be done with nvda?
I have only just downloaded nvda to try it, and find it very snappy.
it does'nt lose focus like jaws!

Cheers Robin.
Email Sent using, "Becky!" Internet Mail Client version 2.75 [en].
Email: bob.wrj@ntlworld.com