Re: Find On Page

benmoxey@...

Hi Glenn

First, it is important to ensure you are in Browse mode, otherwise the standard browser Find will activate. Press NVDA + Space to toggle between Browse and Focus mode.

To clarify the commands:

  • NVDA + Control + F performs an NVDA find on the page.
  • NVDA + F3 will find the next instance of what you searched for.
  • NVDA + Shift + F3 will find the previous instance of what you searched for.

These commands should be working reliably in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ben