Re: Find On Page

Luke Davis

Glenn, if you keep forgetting this, go to NVDA's input gestures dialog, and in browse mode gestures, change the key to control+f.

The repeat gesture will still be NVDA+F3.

Luke

Glenn / Lenny wrote:

I have always tried both control + F and then when I remember/rediscover that it doesn't work, I try insert + control + F and that never works right either.
It should take me to the word, and F3 should repeat it, but it does something, but the word is nowhere around my cursor.
--
Luke

"In this life there are obstacles, and forces who overcome obstacles. You can be either one or the other.
If you refuse to even try to clear an obstacle, you become the obstacle."
- Joel Shepherd