Re: Find On Page

luke,
can you please teach me input gestures remotely?
i tested one time and up arrow key stopped working for me and i could
not go to the previous item.
i am afraid to test again and work with input gesture again to learn it.

On 4/17/21, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:
Glenn, if you keep forgetting this, go to NVDA's input gestures dialog, and
in
browse mode gestures, change the key to control+f.

The repeat gesture will still be NVDA+F3.

Luke

Glenn / Lenny wrote:

I have always tried both control + F and then when I remember/rediscover
that it doesn't work, I try insert + control + F and that never works
right either.
It should take me to the word, and F3 should repeat it, but it does
something, but the word is nowhere around my cursor.
--
Luke

"In this life there are obstacles, and forces who overcome obstacles. You
can be either one or the other.
If you refuse to even try to clear an obstacle, you become the obstacle."
- Joel Shepherd

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens