locked Re: Where to send suggestions for NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed. I used it when I was updatring my wsus offline iso file for windows. But that's about it.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 16 Apr 2021, at 10:16, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 01:13 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I use beeps as a progress indicator
-
So far, everyone who's expressed that they use it seems to use it in precisely this way, as far as progress monitoring.  It's a lot less intrusive than constant blabbering when all you want to know is whether something's finished yet or not.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon