Re: vocalizer 4.0

Mallard

Trust Nuance for messing things up!!! lol

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/09/2016 22:23, Nimer Jaber ha scritto:
He actually said June. I believe that there is no update coming, and will be surprised if we do get one. There are new voices that we do not have, and errors with certain content not being read out, and numerous other bugs that have existed ever since this last version. Promises have been made, and yet there is still no update... yet it is still being sold. you won't get an answer about the technical fix because there it is proprietary or something... they can't even release a beta... makes me think that there is no update coming. Who knows though. It would be nice if I was wrong.

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:07 PM Life My Way via Groups.io <lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

then how come you said that they would be out in july? what technol
issue is happening just wondering.