Re: NVDA and Freedom Scientifi Focus 40

Viny

John,

I have an Acer too. Brought in 2017.

I don't think the ploblem is caused by microsoit but by the bluetooth materiel.

Le 17/04/2021 à 23:52, John J. Boyer a écrit :
P.S. What brand and model of computer are you using. It may be machine-specific. I have an Acer 3.

John

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 07:59:50PM +0200, Viny wrote:
Hi, Everyone,

I have NVDA 2020.4, Windows 10 and a braille display Focus 40 4th generation
of Freedom Scientific.

Each times I switch of the braille dispay and start it after, i must restart
nvda for the braille display works again. The Focus 40 is connect by
bluetooth. This is a problem for me because I am not always near to the
computter.

Could it possible to do something to solve that? Isn't there a parameter to
change in the properties dialog of the bluetooth serial port?

Thanks for answers.