locked Re: Where to send suggestions for NVDA?

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 05:39 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Sorry, but except maybe some sighted developers, who use beeps?
-
Er, no.  If you can find me sighted developers outside the world of assistive technology, and screen readers in particular, who even know what a screen reader is then we can talk.

Sighted developers can turn off sound entirely and glance at the screen to check progress.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon