Re: Using navigation pane in word 2010

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

I have a query from someone who is using Microsoft's Word 2010 with NVDA 2016.3 and would like to use the navigation pane to find a particular occurrence of a piece of text in a document. Control+f opens the navigation pane as you would expect. After typing the text in the edit box, he cannot find how to hear the search results which should appear listed on the screen.

I have Googled the navigation pane for sighted use and this makes it clear that the navigation pane is the answer but how can I use NVDA to see the results?

I can do it in Word 2016 but I am not getting the same results in Word 2010. I would really appreciate some help with this, please!

All the best,

Cearbhall