locked Re: Where to send suggestions for NVDA?

Rui Fontes

Hello Luke!

Às 00:16 de 18/04/2021, Luke Davis escreveu:
Rui, as we talked about on this list last week in another thread: personally I use it to know that things are happening without being bothered by speech.
For example, as a compiler runs, it spits out maybe thousands of messages that I don't care about. Still, I need to know when they stop coming.
If I am encoding a file (MP3, MP4, etc.), it can be good to know that something is still happening, and I don't have to pay attention to that computer until it's done.
Ok! This is a good use case!

Rui Fontes