Re: stream pc audio with nvda remote?

Russell James

Team Viewer is another alternative to provide remote access
I'm not a user but I know blind users that have said they use it...

Some businesses don't allow Team Viewer so you may need to check with the IT department...

However, if you are using Windows on both computers you can use Microsoft Remote Desktop for free.
It can be configured to share audio and devices and the clipboard between computers.
Therefore, if NVDA is running on the remote computer you can hear it on the local computer.

Russ

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 1:55 PM Vinod Benjamin <vinbenji.group@...> wrote:
dear all,

Is Team Viewer is accessible friendly. with NVDA.
and i am looking some thing like JAWS Tandam ,
also NVDA Remote is very Lite.

Regards.

Vinod Benjamin