Why is the NVDA report time not accurate to the second

Rowen Cary

Hi friends,

As the title says, when you press NVDA + F12, only hours and minutes are reported, and seconds are not included.

By reading the source code of NVDA, I found that there may be a reason:

text=winKernel.GetTimeFormatEx(winKernel.LOCALE_NAME_USER_DEFAULT, winKernel.TIME_NOSECONDS, None, None)

Set the second parameter of this function to None to make NVDA's time report include seconds.
This is very Easy, I want to know why NVAccess did not do this? Is there something I overlooked?

Thanks every friend