Re: Why is the NVDA report time not accurate to the second

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian and List,

I believe there is an add on for this feature--for what it's worth.

On 4/20/2021 9:27 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Seconds are a moving target a number of which are consumed by the announcement of the hours and minutes, and that number will vary depending on the exact hour and minute combination being announced.  So they'd always be inaccurate by the time they are announced.  Though the same can be said for both hours and minutes depending on the exact moment time is fetched, having either one of those change as the verbalization is made is far less frequent.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"