Re: Why is the NVDA report time not accurate to the second

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:11 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
I believe there is an add on for this feature--for what it's worth.
-
And I believe you're referring to Clock and Calendar Add-On for NVDA.  There's also Time Zoner for those who need to deal with multiple time zones frequently.

I hadn't looked at the NVDA Stable Add-Ons page as this is not a need I have, but it's always worth doing so to see if someone else did and created an add-on to fulfill that need.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon