Why is the NVDA report time not accurate to the second

bering.p

Hi,
There is also the "NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin" add-on which has an option for this:
v9.7
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 20/04/2021 16:45, Brian Vogel a écrit :

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:11 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
I believe there is an add on for this feature--for what it's worth.
-
And I believe you're referring to Clock and Calendar Add-On for NVDA.  There's also Time Zoner for those who need to deal with multiple time zones frequently.

I hadn't looked at the NVDA Stable Add-Ons page as this is not a need I have, but it's always worth doing so to see if someone else did and created an add-on to fulfill that need.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon