Re: suddenly object review quit working like it should

Sarah k Alawami

I can’t test on a machine that is not misbehaving. I don’t have one. I could make a fresh portable copy though next time. I’ll be keeping an eye on this. I don’t recall turning off these numrow 6 and numrow 7 settings but now that I have an almost working copy,  I’ll be making a back up and putting it somewhere.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 10:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] suddenly object review quit working like it should

Try uninstalling NVDA, restarting the computer, and reinstalling it afterward, too.   You may need either Narrator or a portable copy of NVDA to do that.

Which brings up another question, if you generate a portable copy of NVDA from a machine that is not currently misbehaving, does it misbehave on the system that is currently having problems.  That's important diagnostic information.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon