Re: Where can I find the federal guidelines on accessibility?

Lino Morales

John a lot of these site are like this. I suggest you also contact NFB or ACB of WIS. I'm getting off topic here. Just do a web search on the federal guidelines. Good luck sir.

On 9/10/2016 1:14 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
I am having difficultyu dealing with a health site here in Wisconsin. It
is very confusing and there is a lot of repetition. My sighted assistant
says most of the information is conveyed in pictures. I want to push
them to make their site more accessible.

Thanks,