From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 21 April 2021 17:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chess programs

That was Anthony Borg, two days ago, and he asked about Lichess:

NVDA screen reader user and Lichess user

Since I presumed the question was, in reality, "Is Lichess accessible with NVDA?," I let that go on the main group.  And your reply now indicates that it is.

You are correct that discussions of how to play with Lichess doe belong on the Chat Subgroup.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon