Re: Is any one had the following browser problem with nvda?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Luke

yes that was one of the things I got him to do as well. It should not be clobbering nvda when there is a windows update so what was mentioned happened. he also said he knows of other people using chrome and nvda but no problems when it updates windows they do not have to re install nvda.

Thanks Brian I will pass on that suggestion to him as well and also thanks to the other gene for the idea but it should not have to be done hopefully but may be on the cards.

I have never come across that type of problem and have been using nvda for years and not heard of others either having this problem.

Gene nz

On 23/04/2021 1:29 pm, Luke Davis wrote:
Have you tried the COM Registration Fixing tool, followed by a reboot, instead of reinstalling NVDA?