From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 12:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 21.04 released #AddonRelease

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 03:31 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I have 21.03 installed, and, 21.04 is not coming up as an update?

-
When is the last time you exited NVDA and started it again?  Unless I'm imagining things, I only get these notifications from Add-On Updater when I am starting up NVDA, and even then only once per day if (or some day-ish length period) if I decide to skip them.  If I exit and restart NVDA for around 24 hours after a "no thanks" response I'm not asked again.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon