From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Life My
Way via Groups.io
Sent: September-10-16 9:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] iTunes and NVDA.

I am able to browse and use the Itunes store just fine with nvda, I agree
that Itunes needs a rewrite but the store works great for me.

On 9/10/2016 3:34 AM, Kerry Fielding wrote:
Unfortunately that's Apple. Now they are starting to do it with their
hardware too. :-(

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 09:11, Brian's Mail list account
<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

It is exactly what it used to be, ie rubbish software that they cannot
leave alone and have to keep changing it so screenreaders do not work. Bout
time Apple rewrote their web site with something normal and made it a normal
commerce site instead of anodball thing that only runs with their software.
I feel better now!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.