Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 21.04 released #addonrelease

Jacob Kruger

Ok, but, think a gremlin was listening over my shoulder - just came up now after another exit/restart...LOL!

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-04-23 09:46 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 03:31 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
I have 21.03 installed, and, 21.04 is not coming up as an update?
-
When is the last time you exited NVDA and started it again?  Unless I'm imagining things, I only get these notifications from Add-On Updater when I am starting up NVDA, and even then only once per day if (or some day-ish length period) if I decide to skip them.  If I exit and restart NVDA for around 24 hours after a "no thanks" response I'm not asked again.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon