Re: Is any one had the following browser problem with nvda?

Jackie

Actually, Sarah, I think that's right, & I apologize for omitting the
shift part.

I thought it was control shift enter on a program to run as admin,
unless I misread instructions, which very well could have happened.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we go
live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give the channel
a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on [happs, the network of
now.](http://happs.tv/@ke7zum)

On 23 Apr 2021, at 11:51, Jackie wrote:

Might I also say that if you invoke the run dialog (windows key + r)
then type cmd & press *control+enter* as opposed to just enter alone,
you'll also get an administrative (elevated) command prompt.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 01:44 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:

What is an elevated command prompt?
-
It is an instance of Command Prompt being run with administrative
privileges.  This is a frequently used term, which is why I use it,
and
yours is a frequent question from those encountering it for the first
time.
But when you see it elsewhere, whether in reference to Command Prompt
or
PowerShell, it means you've opened it with "Run as Admin" selected.
The
window frame for the session itself should have "Administrator: " in
the
title before either Command Prompt or PowerShell, depending on which
you're
using.

Remember, that even if you are using an account with administrative
privileges, neither Command Prompt or Power Shell will open with
those
active unless you specifically invoke them with Admin privilege.

If you hit WinKey+X, then down arrow or up arrow to the entry for
Command
Prompt or PowerShell, there will be two entries, one with "(Admin)"
next to
the name and that's the one that opens an elevated session.  The one
where
it's not present gives you more typical user privileges, not full
admin
privileges, for that session.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win
unless
you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon

to:
wp4newbs-request@freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by