From: bering.p
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 1:10 AM
To: nvda courrier
Subject: [nvda] Wordpad and police changes reporting

Hi.
Steps to reproduce:
- open new document in Windows Wordpad.
- type some texte.
- change the police attributes or color of some word.
- check all options of police group in "document formatting" NVDA settings category.

Now, review the document with uparrow or downArrow keys.
NVDA don't report formatting changes.

Is this a bad observation on my part or a bug in NVDA?
Thanks.
Bestregards.
Paul.