From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 10:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any one had the following browser problem with nvda?

A regular user command prompt will launch in your home directory.

C:\Users\YourUserName>

The elevated prompt will launch in something like:

C:\Windows\System32>

Just press enter after the prompt launches, and you'll hear what directory
you're in as part of the prompt.

Also, an elevated one should hit you with a UAC dialog before it starts.

Luke

Chris Smart wrote:

Hmm, the prompt is not looking any different no matter what I add to
Enter.
what am I missing?