From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] To all xp users who were running dropbox

hi.
i heard someone that dropbox does not support xp anymore.
there is a question.
is it possible to use previous versions of dropbox on xp without updating it?
thanks.

On 9/9/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Either uninstall it or stop it from running at start up. although you
cannot log in the software still seems to be updating and trying to do
things on my computer, resulting in some cases in excessive processor load
from msse and freezing of nvda after it tries to run after an update.
I simply used msconfig to turn it off dropbox that is, at start up and
then restarted and have had no further issues. Its verynaughty of them not
to properly disable the product when they cut off xp users.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-