From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] To all xp users who were running dropbox

I doubt the version of Drop Box matters. I don't think any version will work. If older versions work, I don't know if there is a way to stop updates. Drop Box is not intended to allow the user to control whether updates occur. When not tampered with or the function blocked in some way, Drop Box always updates itself to the current version. But I suspect that the site knows if you are using XP regardless of which version you are using and will sign you out. Others may have information that contradicts what I think but that's what I think.

I don't know how useable the actual site is but you can work with files on the site still if you use XP.