locked Re: OneCore Voices

Daveed Mandell <daveedmandell@...>

I find Microsoft one core voices article to be extremely confusing not all of the keys please respect that many of you are saying well it’s very easy to figure out what may be for you it is and that’s very good but for some of us it is not thank you

On Apr 26, 2021, at 6:43 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Since getting these on a Windows machine is actually something one does under Windows (NVDA can "pick these up" once they're there) I'd be voting no.  I also have seldom had a broken link for any Microsoft support page for something new-ish.  Ancient stuff is another story.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon