Re: Reading just text in red

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 05:58 PM, Fernando Henrique Botelho wrote:
The problem is that the comments in red were sent on an e-mail in Outlook.
-
Which means that they are most likely in HTML, which means that the Add-On mentioned by Tony is likely applicable.

However, you're still going to have an issue with *only* what's in red (or whatever color) being spoken.  The searches I've tried will land you at the start of that text, but I don't know that the screen reader will read only what's highlighted as part of the find.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon