locked Re: Where to send suggestions for NVDA?

After this message, this topic is now locked:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:14 PM, Fernando Henrique Botelho wrote:
It is very easy to ignore things one does not use often. I do that all the time.

NVDA+S is something I use very often, and this is why it is an entirely different situation.
-
And I, and a number of others, have told you how to solve your problem:  the NoBeepsSpeechMode Add-On.

For the love of heaven, you have nothing, nothing at all, to be complaining about!  Your issue had already been solved before you ever asked about it.  If you don't want beeps speech mode you need not have it.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon