From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Malykh via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2021 21:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading just text in red

It would work in any browse mode, not only in browser. In particular, it should work in MS Word. Not sure about Excel though, I am not familiar with how NVDA interacts with it. You also mentioned email messages - it should work in both Outlook and Thunderbird - and any other email client as long as they present email in HTML format.

On 4/26/2021 3:05 PM, Fernando Henrique Botelho wrote:

This would be perfect, except that I would need it on a normal application, rather than on the browser.

Thanks though, it is good to know of this add-on.

Best,

Fernando