Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 21.04 released #addonrelease

Chris Smart

On 2021-04-27 3:06 p.m., Pauline Smith wrote:
I'm sure this query has been answered more than once.  My apologies for asking again.  Where do you get this and other add-ons?

Pauline

On 4/23/2021 12:51 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Windows 10 App Essentials 21.04 is now available.

In addition to source code refinements, this update is dedicated to Calculator app. Specifically:

  • NvDA will announce results window when Delete (including Numpad Delete) is pressed to clear results.
  • NVDA will braille expressions and results on a braille display.

IMPORTANT NOTICE on Windows 10 feature update compatibility: the next version of Windows 10 App Essentials add-on will be the last version to support Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update/build 19041). Also, although not set in stone yet, the next version may also require NVDA 2020.4 or later.

Cheers,

Joseph