Re: Focus keeps shifting in NVDA

Luke Davis

Brian Vogel wrote:

doubts about mouse tracking, as far as a regular mouse goes since most don't keep them anywhere near to where they could bump them by accident, and most
turn their mousepads off when they're using a screen reader.
Brian, my first thought was about mouse tracking also. Afaik most major laptop brands don't allow turning off the touchpad easily without installing some sort of third party utility, unless you know something about it I don't?

I can do it on my MSI gaming laptop with FN+F3, but none of my HP laptops support it that I've ever been able to find. Same for lower end Dells, I believe.

Luke