Re: Bounce Messages from Groups.io #adminnotice

Sarah k Alawami

The last time I bounced, a message was not sent to verify this, I think though if you look on the web  you will see if you were  unbounced. So that is another way.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 3:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Bounce Messages from Groups.io #adminnotice

What follows is not aimed at Don, specifically, but needs to be restated every once in a while.

When Groups.io sends a message to you saying your messages are being bounced, it should contain what is often called an "unbounce link" that you are asked to activate to fix the situation.

That is all you need to do.  Test messages are not necessary.

I could have sworn that Groups.io also sent you a confirmation that you're no longer bouncing after activating the unbounce link, but I could be wrong about that.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon