locked Re: test

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:28 PM, Don H wrote:
With all the scams and such going on I don't often click on links in unknown Emails since I did not know that groups.io sent such Emails.
-
Well, you do now.  This topic is locked.  Please do not restart it (anyone) and please do NOT send test messages - they are unnecessary clutter.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon