Re: Bounce Messages from Groups.io #adminnotice

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:44 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
The last time I bounced, a message was not sent to verify this
-
Because it will only be if automated attempts to unbounce (which are undertaken) do not resolve the issue.

But I will repeat, if you are a member that receives a bounce message from Groups.io, please simply activate the unbounce link.  That is all that is necessary.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon