i dont like automatic update in any software or even addons!

On 9/11/16, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:
It appears that Webvisum doesn't automatically update. I wonder why?

On 9/10/2016 6:10 AM, Shaun Oliver wrote:
I tried to get that as late as yesterday and it was giving me issues with
installing from the web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin
khaksar
Sent: Saturday, 10 September 2016 17:48
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] webvisum

hi.
the last version of webvisum is now 0.95 and it signed and its valid
between all adons of firefox!
you can use it without any worried!
i use it in firefox version 39 without any problem.
God bless you and thanks for asking.

On 9/10/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
WebVisum is working just fine here and I'm running the latest version
of Firefox--48.02. Hope this helps. If you're running something odd
like betas or nightly try builds, maybe it won't work but if you use
the current stable version, all should be good to go.

Roger

On 9/9/2016 5:32 PM, Governor staten wrote:
Does it still work, and if so, what version of Firefox does it work
with? I doesn't appear to work with the NIghtly versions.

---

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org