Re: Petition · open source ETI-Eloquence

Monte Single

Hi Luke,

You wrote;
" they only wanted the recognition technology, so they could kick Cortana
out of the apartment".

I do not use Kortana, and do not plan to; however, what's the Kortana
apartment thing.
Will it move to a condo, townhouse?

Please note, I refer to Kortana as "it".
I feel the need to have Kortana, Siri, Alexa, Google assistant and all such
machines
Legally declared as its.
I use these things frequently, but it really disturbs me when I hear a
device say;
"I don't understand."

This is totally wrong. I think the genie is already out of the bottle.

I know, I'm way off topic?

Cheers,

Monte