email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent:
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:06 AMTo:
[nvda] Welcome to the NVDA Community Add-ons website - Win Wizard #NVDAAddOnsFeed
- Author: Oriol Gómez, current maintenance by Łukasz Golonka
- Download stable version
- NVDA compatibility: 2019.3 and beyond
This add-on allows you to perform some operations on the focused window or the process associated with it.
All these commands can be remapped from the Input gestures dialog in the Win Wizard category.
Hiding and showing hidden windows:
- NVDA+Windows+numbers from 1 to 0 - hides currently focused window in the slot corresponding to the pressed number
- NVDA+Windows+left arrow - moves to the previous stack of hidden windows.
- NVDA+Windows+right arrow - moves to the next stack of hidden windows.
- Windows+Shift+h - hides the currently focused window in the first available slot
- NVDA+Windows+h - shows the last hidden window
- Windows+Shift+l - shows the list of all hidden windows grouped by the stacks (please note that by default last hidden window is selected)
- Windows+F4 - kills the process associated with the currently focused window
- NVDA+Windows+p - opens dialog allowing you to set priority of the process associated with the currently focused window
- NVDA+Windows+TAB - switches between top level windows of the current program (useful in foobar2000, Back4Sure etc.) Since this command moves the system focus it can be found in the System focus category of the Input gestures dialog.
- CTRL+ALT+T - allows you to change title of the currently focused program
Changes for 5.0.2:
- First release available from the add-ons website