Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 21.04 released #addonrelease

Pauline Smith

Thank you very much for your response.  Also, thank you for the reminder that the info can be found in the NVDA User manual and under which section.

Pauline

On 4/27/2021 5:50 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
Pauline Smith wrote:

I'm sure this query has been answered more than once.  My apologies for asking again.  Where do you get this and other add-ons?
As explained in section 13.5 of the NVDA user manual:

From within the add-ons manager (NVDA+n, t, a), you can press the "get add-ons"
button, which will take you to the official add-ons website.
There you can download stable or development add-ons, and see what is available.

That is the same site for which you were given a link earlier.

Luke