10 years with NVDA

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have noticed, that It 10 Years ago I have started to use NVDA and abandom of Jaws. Currently I am using NVDA too.

I would like to write a review about NVDA screen reader with little storry, how It begins ETC. I'll write It in Slovak (My mother tongue), but I would like to plann mostly write It in English, because English is one of world languages and NVDA was developed in Australia.

But, why I want to tell It to You? I have a blog, but maybe It'll be better to send It to another blog and edit It a little, because I am not English native speaker, althought I can communicate in English very good.

I think, that somebody will help me.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros