I'd be interested in following up with you to put something together if you'd like to write to me offlist (info@...) as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 1:45 AM Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
Hi Marco,

I can help you with your nvda document,  that is, I can make corrections for accurate, and clear English.

You can write me off list at;

mrsingle@...

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marco Oros
Sent: April 29, 2021 8:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] 10 years with NVDA

Hello.

I have noticed, that It 10 Years ago I have started to use NVDA and abandom of Jaws. Currently I am using NVDA too.

I would like to write a review about NVDA screen reader with little storry, how It begins ETC. I'll write It in Slovak (My mother tongue), but I would like to plann mostly write It in English, because English is one of world languages and NVDA was developed in Australia.

But, why I want to tell It to You? I have a blog, but maybe It'll be better to send It to another blog and edit It a little, because I am not English native speaker, althought I can communicate in English very good.

I think, that somebody will help me.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros