speech hub and ducking.

ken lawrence

Hi listers ken here was fiddling around on synthesizers dialog on NVDA and and didn’t find the ducking option in the dialog.  also now another issue is coming up.  I also changed synthsizers to a speech hub cross platform voice and I noticed that the NVDA isn’t saving configuration it’s going back to the Espeak default.  have switched  back to sapi 5 and now I notice that it’s still reverting back to default.  screen reader keeps shutting down too when I do some things.  why isn’t it holding configuration or ducking even though my computer shows save configuration is checked and am using current version it shows that on programs and features installed on 2/22/2016  should  I uninstall and reinstall a fresh copy from scratch?