Re: NVDA - Missing OneCore Voices on New Laptop

Jackie

A couple things here, Bill.

1) Please go to your synthesizer settings in NVDA & press control +
NVDA key + s, or press NVDA + n > preferences > settings > speech &
then tab to & activate the change button. Either way, you should now
be in the synthesizer dialog.

2) Arrow down to "1 core voices" & press enter.

3)Tab once to voice & choose the 1 you want. Make other changes as
desired. Press ok twice.

Please let us know if that doesn't work for you, as you may need to
install the 1-core voices, & I didn't go over that here.

On 4/30/21, Chris via groups.io <chrismedley@...> wrote:
The most obvious thing to try is to restart NVDA and if that doesnt work
then RESTART the laptop

And finally if all else fails then remove and add the voices again