From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marco Oros
Sent: April 30, 2021 2:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 10 years with NVDA

OK.

I have contacted You.

 Please, try to check also Spamm folder.

Marco

Dňa 30. 4. 2021 o 2:39 Quentin Christensen napísal(a):

Hi Marco,

We at NV Access would also be interested in your story.  We publish them on our website in the NVDA Stories category: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/NVDA-stories/

I'd be interested in following up with you to put something together if you'd like to write to me offlist (info@...) as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 1:45 AM Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi Marco,

I can help you with your nvda document,  that is, I can make corrections for accurate, and clear English.

You can write me off list at;

mrsingle@...